Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going to the Chapel...

As I mentioned in recent posts, one of my favorite sisters is getting married on Saturday. Hannah is a flower girl in the wedding and so there has been much talk around here about Bekah's big day.  Hannah practiced being the bride...



but then I told her that she has many many many looooooooooong years of living under her mother's roof before that ever happens.  So she began practicing for her real job on Saturday...




This is her first wedding to attend and boy is she looking forward to it!

PS. Bekah - Hannah is hoping you will have jell-o pudding pops at the reception...

3 comments:

  1. And, I'm going to GET MARRIED...FINALLY, huh? I'm so excited Hannah is going to be such a special part of the wedding. After looking at the pictures, I don't think she'll have to rehearse...it appears she's perfected her job!!! I'm so very excited to see you, Matt and the girls tomorrow.

    Much love--B

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so disappointed that we will not see Bekah and Hugh become one tomorrow and even more disappointed that we will not see our Hannah get the oohs and ahs that she will elicit! I am sure that it will all be on video. Have a wonderful weekend. We love you all. Our very best wishes to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, please, please save that 1st picture to use somehow at Hannah's own (and very far off) wedding. My neighbor's neice is getting married tomorrow and the photo on the gift bag is her playing "bride" when she was about 6. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete