Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sibling Rivalry

My sister Rachel paid us a visit over the weekend. She says it was to visit these two cuties...


Don't tell her but shhhhh (I am going to write really small so she won't notice)...I really think it was because she was jealous of the amount of blogging I have done about Bekah. Nonetheless, we were so very happy to have my baby sister and her boyfriend Brian visit us Saturday and Sunday.


Brian and Matt spent Saturday in Cullman riding trails with Matt's fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts. Here is a picture of Matt driving up some rocks...

...and, in case you are wondering, they made it home alive.

While they were away Rachel and I spent some quality girl time with Hannah and Lily. We had so much fun playing, cooking and just visiting. The visit was over too quickly but thankfully we will see them again next week at the beach!

In other news, we are trying to get Lily...


over a little bit of Mommy separation anxiety with a new friend...


Supposedly a stuffed animal like this one will provide a little comfort when I can't be right there. To get Lily...


attached to the bunny I am supposed to keep it with her at all times but a certain someone is making that a little hard. The bunny continues to go missing and every time I find it with the same little girl who will remain nameless.....

Hmmmmm......

1 comment:

  1. Oh sister...the bunny "borrowing" makes me laugh. Hannah loves "little sister's" toys! The first picture brings back MANY fond memories of the Killen house. I LOVE that quilt and all the memories that come with it. I'm so thankful mom held onto that for you.

    On another note, Hugh's anxiously awaiting his invite for a trail ride. He's uber jealous he was left out. He's hoping to be invited after I get my second ring since the first one didn't do it for him.

    I'm so excited about spending time with you all in Florida. Aunt Bekah is ready to ride the waves with her two favorite nieces!!!!

    Much, much love--B

    ReplyDelete