Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We could not have asked for a better Halloween...games + food + friends = lots and lots of fun.  We had about 40 kids and adults squeeze in to our little house for some Halloween fun.  Matt made his delicious chili, Hannah and I made the desserts, and we added some well loved Halloween party games...think bean bag toss, bobbing for apples (only we went fishing for them)...to the mix for the little ones to enjoy. Hope you enjoy these...



 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

We hope to make this an annual event so I can't wait until next year!

**I have lots of photos of before the party and right before it ended but my hostessing duties took over once the guests arrived and so I don't have many of the really good part - the in between.  Our wonderful designated photographer for the evening was delayed getting to the party because of unexpected family obligations.  I know I saw some moms with cameras floating around the party.  If you have pics I would love for you to email them to me so I can add them to this post.**

Next up:  party #2 - Lily's 1st birthday party this upcoming Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic party!! Hannah is a gorgeous butterfly and Lily is the cutest bee ever!! Can't wait for the big Birthday bash! Love you all, Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Bebe...CUTEST bumblebee and butterfly I've ever seen!!!!

    I'm very jealous I missed the fun, but am uber excited about seeing you all this weekend. I hope you all are ready for me!!!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete