Monday, November 16, 2009

Muddin'

My little one is sick...



She spent most of today in her pajamas on a sheet on the couch, juice in hand, watching her favorite movie Curious George.  After a not so fun visit to the doctor and being poked and proded it was determined that she has a run of the mill infection and that an antibiotic was the cure.  Luckily her fever broke early this morning and she is on the mend, but she will probably be spending tomorrow at home with me.

Before this little infection made itself known Hannah and her daddy got to spend Saturday together muddin' with friends.  Matt would probably prefer that I refer to his hobby as off roading, unfortunately for him a name that originally started as a little joke has stuck.   Last year when he and Hannah went for their first father/daughter ride I teased him and told Hannah they were going muddin'.  Well I have since learned that my then 2 year old has the memory of an elephant and she doesn't forget nor does she know the meaning of "just kidding".  Hannah has ever since referred to Matt's off road adventures as muddin' and proudly tells anyone who will listen that that is what she and her dad do together.  Technically there is a lot of mud and his car comes home really dirty covered in mud...I'm just sayin'...

Ok, without further adieu here is Hannah and Matt's 2009 Muddin' Adventure...

Hannah did a little of this...




And a lot more of this...


Hannah was a bit more timid this time around and spent more time outside the car watching rather than riding over the rough terrain.  I think she had much more fun picnicking...



playing...



and observing from up above...



I know Matt did not get to do as much driving this time around but he did get lots of quality time with Hannah and I think they both enjoyed just being together.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Hannah's not feeling well. I've probably been infected by the same bug.

    I'm so glad Hannah was able to enjoy one of her favorite activities with her daddy. Wonder why she didn't want to go over all those big rocks this time?

    Much love--Bekah

    ReplyDelete