Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello Kitty

We had a special visitor at our house this past weekend. Last Thursday it was Hannah's turn to bring home the class pet from her 3-K class. Meet Kitty...


Kitty stayed with us until this past Tuesday and arrived at our house with her very own suitcase of fun...


Her suitcase was filled with clothes, toys, blankets, a napmat and a toothbrush. Kitty comes with instructions telling each hostess that Kitty must wear a seatbelt in the car, be wrapped in her favorite blanket for bed, get lots of snuggles and brush her teeth morning and night. Now I have to tell you that for this 3 year old class there is nothing more fun than being responsible for Kitty, particularly for making sure that Kitty brushes her teeth.

Kitty and Hannah had quite a busy several days and I made sure to take lots of pictures. Hannah was very excited (though you might not can tell from this picture) that Kitty packed her purple princess dress...


and her butterfly wings...
Kitty and Hannah baked...

They relaxed...

They ate...

They played...Hannah had a great time and was a little sad when it was time to take her friend Kitty back to school. I am sure that she is keeping her fingers crossed that Kitty and her suitcase will come back again.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad I've FINALLY met Miss Kitty!!! It looks like the two friends had much fun in their weekend slumber party. I'm not sure which is my favorite picture...they are all so cute!

    I'm sure Lily enjoyed Miss Kitty's visit as well. Hannah was preoccupied practicing her hostess skills which alllowed Lily to move about with any road blocks ;-)

    Much love and thanks for sharing such exciting times at the Brown House!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what a precious pair they made! What a wonderful experience for Hannah to have a friend over to stay! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable! What a fun idea for the class! Is this an OLS thing?? If I ever go back into teaching preschool, this is my first order of business for my sweet students! :) She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie - This is an OLS thing...I think it is too cute!! Hannah's 3-K teacher is wonderful - much like her predecessors :) - and she does this with the class. I am anxiously awaiting your sweet new arrival!

    ReplyDelete