Saturday, February 6, 2010

Preparations and more preparations...

I thought that Hannah and I would get a head start on Valentine's Day this year so we spent yesterday taking these..

 

and turning them into these...

  

I wanted a cute valentine that we could create together but wasn't so complicated that it took a lot time or so difficult that Hannah couldn't participate.  This fit the bill and was a quick and successful project.  After we finished Hannah took a break to enjoy a Tootsie Pop...

  

and then paused to consider exactly how many licks it does take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop...

  

and then finished it off...

 

A sweet reward for a sweet girl! 

In other news...we are busy around here preparing for a special day tomorrow. You are probably thinking Super Bowl Sunday right?  Actually it is even more exciting...Matt and I are celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss! :)  I have a special dinner planned that involves a 14 month old, a three year old and my fancy china so keep your fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!  Be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yayy I can't wait to get my tootsie pop in the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my question: Did you plan the coordination with the Owl shirt?! It looks just like the one that used to be on that commercial!

    ReplyDelete