Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feeling Better

I don't have much to report around here since my last post.  The girls have been sick and so we have been snuggling under blankets, blowing noses and giving regular doses of doctor prescribed antibiotics.  I received these in our Vegbox this week...



They are the biggest carrots I have ever seen and they were perfect candidates for "the sickness cure all" - a pot of chicken soup.

Thankfully Hannah and Lily are feeling better and Hannah at least is back on the other side of the stethoscope...

 

Everyone felt well enough today to play outside for a few minutes.  I always love a breath of fresh air after being couped inside and we were prepared in case anyone started feeling ill...


  

 

I am looking forward to a happy and healthy start to our Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. The stethoscope and other medical supplies are so funny. Thanks for cheering me up. It has been a long few days for us all. Love you, Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Dr. Hannah!! I didn't know Tiggers get sick ;-)

    When are you posting the recipe for the soup?

    ReplyDelete