Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Golf Anyone?

If you are into golf you might have heard of Matt's cousin Stewart. Just last month Stewart made his family quite proud by winning a little thing called the British Open. Stewart and his family, the Cinks, are actually from my hometown of Florence, AL. It is funny because when Matt, who is from Montgomery, and I started dating in college we realized that I had gone to high school with his cousins Danielle and Stewart. Matt's mom, Bebe, was even at my high school graduation. Small world huh?

Anyway, I got Hannah her first golf clubs in hopes that she has inherited the golf gene and will go on to be the next female golf great. Kidding ;) - unless she wants to, of course. I really did, however, see a golf set when I was at WalMart the other day and I thought it would be fun to introduce her to this great sport. She took to it immediately and thoroughly enjoyed "whacking" (her word not mine) the ball...





She didn't quite hit the ball but I think she has great form don't you?

Lils had fun too.

She thoroughly enjoyed watching her sister and chewing on a golf club....

Hannah finally got a little frustrated and decided to take matters into her own hands...

And then quickly raised her club in the air and shouted "I won!"

Watch out Stewart. I think she and her "whacking" are going to take the golf world by storm...

3 comments:

  1. Getting ready to go to bed and came across this! :o) So much fun to read your blog. Look forward to every entry. I am having withdrawal pangs with missing you all. Love, Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her form looks good!! I will bring her a tennis racquet the next time I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! Could my nieces be ANY cuter? Daddy is going to be upset with you...you must get her started with tennis as soon as Rachel gets that racquet to her...don't hold your breath ;-) I've been waiting on her to share one of the THREE she has in her trunk with me for the past um...THREE years!

    Her form does look "perfect" especially when she bends down like she does. Maybe Stewart can give her a few pointers?!?!?!?!

    Much, Much, Much love--B

    ReplyDelete