Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Snow

Last night the snow rained down on us yet again and left us with about an inch or so of really soft, powdery white stuff.  I took a picture from inside my warm and toasty house last night of the snow pouring down on our backyard.


I love the snow at night when it is all neat and clean and pretty in the light of the street.  Hannah finally went to sleep with one of her blinds open so that she could see the snow falling. She informed me that she was going to wake up early to make footprints in the snow before it melted away.

Thankfully early to her this morning was about 8:00am so after breakfast we bundled up and braved the cold to play.  Snow just never gets old around here.



Matt came home for lunch and we bundled up again for a quick snowball fight in the backyard.  (The sun was coming out so we had to make one last effort to play before it all melted away.)



Matt had fun hurling snowballs at me but I can throw too :)...


I am not scared to send him back to work soaking wet and freezing cold.  Is that mean? :)


Hope you are having a fun filled day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment