Sunday, December 13, 2009

They're here, they're here!

You might remember these...



from this previous post. I had every intention of reupholstering these headboards myself but upon closer inspection the piping was throwing me off.  After talking to a wonderful friend, seamstress and interior designer, Catherine Ryals, I decided to have her upholsterer take over this job.  He was very reasonably priced, relatively quick and the results were great...



Here is a closer view...



I am so pleased with them and as for Hannah...she is not disappointed...



unsure...



or frustrated...



with the results.  You will just have to take my word for the fact that she is 100%, bouncing on the bed, over the top happy with her new headboards!

We have one more project for the upholsterer and Hannah's room should be complete. Finally right?!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! They look fabulous! How did you get those poses? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooches for the budding actress. Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beds! Hannah is a natural...sign her up with an agent ;-)

    ReplyDelete