Thursday, May 10, 2012

Recitals

Hannah and Lily both had dance recitals this past weekend.  It took me forever to get this post together because I took way too many pictures before, during and after the recitals and had such a hard time choosing which were my favorite.  Little girls and tutus are just too precious!

Lily was a flower fairy dancing in a magic garden with her friends.  Her class did a short dance on their own and then got together with the other classes for a final encore performance. Lily had so much fun tiptoeing and twirling her way across the stage and afterwards Hannah presented her with some flowers to celebrate her very first recital.









Hannah's recital was two days later and was held at the Alabama Theater just like last year.  This year she was a beautiful white horse for her part of the program and she leaped and twirled so gracefully on stage.










This mama, who grew up with ballet as such an important part of life, is so proud that, at least for now, both of my girls are growing in their love of dance.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this post...Today was fun. Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! If these two don't remind me of their mother!! I'm hoping you'll figure out a way to post the video. I'd love to see them dancing in their cute costumes!! If you aren't able to post it to the blog I want to see it over the summer.

    ReplyDelete