Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outside

Spring is here and with the longer days and warmer temperatures we have been spending quite a bit of time outside.  Whether it is with friends or just quiet alone time exploring we have been trying to soak up all of the nice weather whenever we can.  Hannah and Lily have both been presenting me with daily bouquets of "flowers" and much time has been spent riding bikes and scooters.  I am so thankful for the fresh air, the colors of nature, and the neighborhood sounds of children laughing and playing.









3 comments:

  1. Is that Hannah or Lily in the wings.. looks like Lily's helmet. Precious pictures. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked again.. not LIly's helmet. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I love all the pictures and knowing what my favorite nieces are doing and how they're growing.

    Love to all!!!

    ReplyDelete