Thursday, July 15, 2010

Most Days

Most days my children are running around the house in nothing but a diaper or Hello Kitty underwear...



I should probably go ahead and apologize to anyone who might drop in unexpectedly.  I don't know what it is but I really think that they think clothing is optional.

Of course other times they insist on wearing clothes...both their's and their sister's..simultaneously...



But clothed or not we always have a fun activity planned for the day.

Most days we spend a little time coloring...


(yes that is my wall)

or using wooden spoons to whip up a yummy treat...


(yep you might have guessed it... that is Hannah in control of the spoon...no one was injured in the process :))

All I have to say is...It is a good thing these kids are cute...


2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone needs a visit from "The Nanny"... Just kidding sister!! You're a fabulous mother who is taking very good action photos these days. I LOVE Lily's little belly and toes and hands and well, everything.

    Thanks for the update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Cute they are .. perpetual motion too!!

    ReplyDelete