Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Peek Inside

I am praying that today is our last day of being home bound because of sickness for a while.  We have had quite a month thanks to sinus infections, viruses and stomach bugs.  While I certainly do not relish in the fact that any one of us is ever sick, I am trying to appreciate the time that it allows us to slow down, snuggle close and do nothing but take time for each other.  On one of our good days - meaning we were actually dressed and feeling ok - I took some photos of Hannah and Lily playing inside...







Hopefully life will return to "normal" tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You are really learning how to use that new camera nicely! Lily looks like a baby supermodel in her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachie--I was just thinking the same thing! Lily the model and Hannah the angel...I can see her halo and wings ;-D

    How did the shape stew/soup turn out?

    ReplyDelete