Monday, March 29, 2010

Our New Favorite Spot

Hannah and Lily have a new favorite perch these days.  It is a lovely little table that is just the right size for a one and three year old.  My cousin Lauren and her husband Chase picked it up for us from Ikea on a recent trip to Atlanta.  It has become a favorite spot to play music...


enjoy breakfast...


and create...


I have to be careful though because Lily can get a little bored while creating...


And once she is bored she now has easy access to the floor with her "just my size" chair.  Now she has the freedom to hop down and make a mess on the floor...


and then, well...hop back up and make some more mess on the floor...


Ahhhhhh....freedom!

Also, a note to any potential babysitters.  Now that we have this table DO NOT turn your back for even just one second or you, like me, might enter the room and find this...

1 comment:

  1. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. you posted a new blog! I love the table and all the fun activities that are taking place on it and around it. You need one of those mats that go under chairs to help with the messes your children make...have you seen those?

    Hopefully, now that the girls are feeling better you'll have more time to keep me updated on my precious nieces!!!...

    ReplyDelete