Saturday, May 7, 2011

On Stage Again

I don't normally post twice in one day (lately I actually don't post twice in one week :)) but I had another free minute and wanted to share that Hannah wasn't the only one on stage this week.  Lily had her annual school performance where she and the other children in her Mother's Day Out program performed the songs that they have been singing at music time.   Lily was front and center and she did a great job of sitting and singing.  I loved the smile on her face when she looked out into the audience and saw me.  That little smile just makes my heart so happy.


Lily's biggest fan was sitting in the front row with some of her friends.


Each class also does a board showing off some of the art work that they created over the year.




Lily's teacher Mrs. Gladis is so good with the kids and Lily absolutely loves her.  There is nothing that makes me happier than to know that when I leave my children they are in good hands, and that is exactly how I feel with Mrs. Gladis.  We are so blessed that she is in our lives.


Hope you are all having a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Lily and her facial expressions! I'm excited to see videos of both the girls' performances during my next visit. Have them ready for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stars in one family! Wow! Adorable pictures of
    a precious little girl I miss you all..

    ReplyDelete